The Hote Spa 11-inch extension is an economical option for those seeking a straight adjustable showerhead extender: it has two wingnut-controlled joints that job to provide it an almost two-foot vertical adjustment range, along with its eleven-inch highest horizontal reach.
Users are relaxed with the reliability and strength of their lock joints.
The installation is simple. Anyway, a few find that it leaks post-installation, many users react by screwing it on stronger, but just using a pretty more plumbers tape is more likely to work.
Hotel Spa is a brand of interlink items international, Inc, a bathroom fixture firm.
Unluckily, interlink does not make it extremely clear which of their warranties apply to this item.
Anyway, with the price under $20, this is not a huge problem.
Table of Contents
Features Hotel Spa 11 Solid Brass Adjustable Shower Extension
- Two-foot vertical movement range. This item just contains extension arm
- Height and angle adjustable shower arm fits any head shower or showerhead
- Strong brass arm with simple to tighten reliable joints to support heavier rainfall shower heads
- Ten years limited is offered by Interlink products international, this is void if the item has been purchased from an authorized distributor.
- Strong brass arm with simple to tighten reliable joints to support heavier rainfall showerheads.
- Links in minutes to a standard outlet, no tools needed. Teflon tape added
- Best value for the cost
- Wingnut joint adjustments are reliable
- Simple installation
- Gives a choice to raise, lower and extend
- Possible leaking
- Ambiguity about warranty length
There is a shower extender for every need: straight-S-shaped, semi-gooseneck curved, gooseneck, and L-shaped. Long L-shaped arms are perfect for those who want a from-the-wall rainfall shower experience.
Adjustable extenders are perfect for households with people of amazingly varying heights.
Curved and gooseneck are practical and wonderful for taller people, or in cases where water filters are linked between the extender and showerhead.
A best metal finish is treated to be corrosion-resistant.
Matched to plastic, metal finishes are classy looking and fit well with most bathroom fixtures.
Additional, all-metal finishes of a certain type more less match those of the same type from other brands.
Top standard shower extenders are generally made of brass, but sometimes stainless steel. Brass is more corrosion-resistant, but stainless steel sometimes beats it in other places of plumbing functionality.
Stainless steel tends to be pretty more costly.