Srmsvyd eleven-inch strong brass angle/height-adjustable extension arm for best height, simple reach and angle of any showerhead.
Whether you are looking for a few inches of included headroom and distance to rise a rainfall showerhead with no a ceiling-mount shower arm or want to offer an excellent experience for kids this item puts control into your hands.
The eleven-inch height and angle-adjustable extension arm by Srmsvyd fit any showerhead or hand shower.
This powerful brass extension shower arm has a two-foot vertical movement range and specs simple to tighten strong brass joints.
You can install this shower arm simply within thanks to the tool-free installation.
Features Srmsvyd Shower Arm Adjustable Showerhead Extension Arm
- Powerful brass shower arm with chrome finish
- Shower extender fits all quality showerheads. With wide diameter, your water flow would not be limited unlike other extenders, so you can enjoy your top pressure shower.
- An extender is designed to swivel up and down to your best angle and height. Just put it to your wanted place and lock it with the knobs that are simple on your thumb.
- Contains also shower pipe sealant tape, an extra washer, and right installation instructions.
- We stand behind every item we sell. If you are not relaxed with our item, we will provide you a complete refund or new replacement.
Installation and mounting style
Rainfall showerheads do not have spread from the ceiling, wall-mounted extenders are the emphasis.
All come with matching flange unless otherwise indicated.
Most come with every item required for DIY installation.
You just need to have basics – a protective and wrench covering for your surfaces or fixtures.
Top standard shower extenders are generally made of brass, but sometimes stainless steel.
Brass is more corrosion-resistant, but stainless steel sometimes beats in other plumbing areas and features.
Stainless steel tends to be pretty more costly.
All showers extenders have warranty lengths range from thirty days to a limited lifetime. Most costly units forever have a limited lifetime.
More economical extenders might have extremely little warranties, but it is less likely to be a problem since the primary cost is low.
The extenders in this page do not affect flow rate, they orient your shower the way you want it, to better shower functionality.