In the world of bathroom fixtures, Wassa is still a quite famous brand and their range is pretty little.
Their top-selling product is the High-Pressure Washer Shower because it provides simplicity and delivers on the high force that so many people crave from their water flow.
Features WASSA High-Pressure Shower Head
Even if you have been burned in the past because of your minimal force or low water flow, you will see a big difference with this attachment.
Whether you have very low water flow at your home or you have tried countless other high-pressure showerheads and been disappointed, this is the best way to go.
Wassa has thought of everything when making this attachment and even made it super simple to install within minutes.
This is a cost-friendly way to turn your advantage shower into something that feels as though it belongs in a spa, and the massaging of the water will be a welcome one after a long day.
This affordable shower head from Wassa has a full lot to provide, as you can view by its many specs:
- Three-inch surface with complete body finish
- Stainless steel for durability and no clogging
- Forty-five different silicone jets turn the lower water force into a hard spray
- Swivel joint for flexibility
- Made with brass ball link and ABS structure
- G1/2 link thread for simple installation
There are times when you have faced water blocking, this occurs as an outcome of particles coming via the pipes, and they tend to deposit in the showerhead.
To stop the elements in hard water blocking the showerhead and lime making, the filter is made of stainless steel and silicone jet take care of the same by flushing out any particles that may build up in the showerhead.
The showerhead appears with a swivel ball joint thus provide you the freedom to turn the showerhead to any place for your choice.
- Durable and lightweight – brass ball joints
- Stainless steel filter does not corrode simply with the lime making and provides an aesthetic look
- The forty-five nozzles on the shower head make sure a big range of water spray and get rid of the possibility of particle accumulation in the showerhead.
- Simple to install personally
For a product that costs under 20 bucks, customers found this product simple to install in less than under three minutes.
The producer Wassa has come up with a classy product that provides the best water pressure for showering.